Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Life and stuff

Posted by onyx 
Recent Messages
Life and stuff
April 02, 2012 09:19AM
New life is almost upon us... our bubba is 4 weeks away! Very exciting times, and I am hurriedly trying to accomplish everything we need to get done before then; before the sleepless nights, endless feeding cycles (endless now with 4 kids Rofl ), and nappy changes. Bubba is looking to be about a 10 pounder. We will have another homebirth, this time with a pool, which should make things easier.

Work is still busy, but I am proud to say I have just finished Sylvia's website http://sylviamcguireart.com, for those who know her. Sylvia is an American free believer who currently resides in Denmark. She paints wonderful water colours, as you can see.

I've just been listening to Wayne's latest podcasts about his NZ trip ; http://thegodjourney.com/2012/03/23/the-life-of-a-pilgrim/. Jack Grey has some great stuff to share.

I also caught up with, and had dinner with LionHearted and his wife, although the time was far too short, it was fun, and great to see that they are right where Papa wants them at this time.

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce

Re: Life and stuff
April 02, 2012 04:09PM
Beautiful Site!!! Great Job!!!
(I really like the way you used her own artwork to adorn each page. :-) )
April 03, 2012 01:30PM
I'm rediscovering Papashome... with all the travel I do, I tend to forget more than I learn. So, I'm going again tomorrow; I hope I remember I can come home to this page after I come home to Copenhagen! Haha! It's fun to see the comments here. Onyx my bro, you have done a fantastic job, not only with the page, but with me!
April 03, 2012 08:16PM
SquishSylvia and T7!

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
April 07, 2012 06:10AM
Wonderful job of Sylvia's site Onyx. Sylvia is one of my best friends from Alaska. I sure miss her, but she should be back to visit this summer.

It was great listening to Wayne talk about his trip your way, and me thinking of you with him.

So glad the little one is doing well.... you must be SO excited!
April 07, 2012 06:11AM
Sylvia, I didn't realize you were a member here, way cool!
April 18, 2012 12:03AM
Hey Onyx and wifey hope the much anticipated and welcomed addtiiion to your hhome arrives safely and in good health. Blessings to you both.
May 27, 2012 07:25AM
Thanks zinger

Here's the link to the birth thread
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost