Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Sad day sad smiley

Posted by onyx 
Recent Messages
Sad day sad smiley
May 16, 2011 02:25AM
Late last night Wifey and I lost a little bubba at 10 weeks gestation. sad smiley We were really looking forward to this little guy joining us; now he is with Papa, and we will have to wait to see him.

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Re: Sad day sad smiley
May 16, 2011 11:05AM
Onyx & wifey
So very sad news
I have no comfort to offer you both except to encourage you both that dad is with you as much in tradgedy as in rejoicing.
I pray you will both know the reality of this simple truth.

Love you
May 16, 2011 11:27AM
Thanks J.

It hurts like the Dickens, actually. For some reason more than previous miscarriages.

Our little Stephen, at 7Weeks. Rest in peace, little man.

- Lenny Bruce

May 16, 2011 11:29AM
Please keep praying for Wifey, this is really tearing her up.

- Lenny Bruce
May 16, 2011 11:31AM
And it is cathartic for me to offload to you guys. Thanks.

- Lenny Bruce
May 16, 2011 08:21PM
So sorry, there is no words. May Papa be there with you and Wifey.
Give each other a hug from me.Angel Hug

News flash:
God is not angry with you. He loves you.
If you don't believe that,
or think it's too good to be true,
or that I'm making it up - ask Him! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 10:59PM by dogwoodflwr.
May 16, 2011 09:27PM
Been there. My heart goes out to you guys. Many hugs to Wifey.

It's only because our hearts are tender and open to loving that it hurts so much. May Papa's love be felt by the entire familia.
Papa, please be in Wifey's dreams and surround her heart with yourself, for you are Peace itself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 10:49PM by Theresa7.
May 17, 2011 12:10AM
OH dear, my heart weeps with you guys, so much....... there really isn't any way to explain this kind of loss...... but I do understand..... Prayers, love, comfort..... so much thought and heart going your way.

Hugs
Heather
May 17, 2011 05:46AM
Thanks folks. I really appreciate that we can reach out to family here and be supported through this.

Today I am feeling better. Yesterday I was an utter mess, when I had the privacy to fall to pieces. [Our youngest children still are not aware of what has taken place so I was holding it together in front of them.]

As Onyx stated last night to me - my hormones were screwed. [That will be the only time he gets away with saying that and doesn't get 'the look'!]. My systolic blood pressure reading was a little low and required me to take care of myself and take things very slowly.

Last night I cried until I almost threw up. I saw a shot of a pregnant woman in a movie and I 'lost it' again.

Tonight, Onyx and I will say our goodbyes to the little guy, and plant a black elderberry as a healing memorial.

Tomorrow I have another medical appointment to make sure I don't need further intervention.
May 17, 2011 01:22PM
Hey guys I'm sorry for your loss. We too have experienced the loss of someone so anticipated. It sounds like the greieving has started and that the plating of the bush will be a help. There will be times of feeling the loss especially around anniversary dates. Papa's peace to you and your clan. Hugs from accrooss the pacific.

Jon
May 17, 2011 09:25PM
Thanks to Ricy we also have a beautiful hyacinth.

Our first indoor plant in years! winking smiley
May 18, 2011 03:33AM
Lionhearted has also dropped in and I have flowers to look at from where I sit too.

Oh and I have avoided further medical intervention - yippee!

Now that the cat is out of the bag, and you guys know that we are trying for 'just one more' I'd love you to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
May 18, 2011 11:09AM
I'm so sorry I missed all this, and so very sorry, Wifey and Onyx for the loss of little Stephen..oh, that is very sad. I agree with Onyx that you will just have to wait a little longer to see him and know him now, but you WILL know him some day.

May Papa keep pouring in the comfort and increase your joy in your other four. I'll continue to speak of you with Papa...
May 23, 2011 11:03PM
((((Wifey))))

Would you please consider in settling for "Instant Teenagers" instead???

LH
(Big Lion Hug from over here)
May 24, 2011 04:03AM
oooooohh there's an idea that's not going to catch on any time soon. Do they come with an oversized refridgerator? smiling smiley
July 18, 2011 02:03AM
Your both in our hearts and prayers guys. really feeling for you.

My wife had two miscarriages in her previous marriage and then they adopted three children.
She and Bob her first hubby bought them up into teenage years before he went home to be with Jesus.

May Pappy keep you real close
Love and prayers
Eric and Nancy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost