Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

gah $#@%@% muslim fanatics

Posted by onyx 
Recent Messages
gah $#@%@% muslim fanatics
April 06, 2010 11:53PM
<rant>Yesterday and today, I have spent at least a dozen hours tracking down and fixing problems caused by an attack against our server done by a Turkish Muslim Extremist with terrible language (and his breath is probably no better!). Jesus loves 'em. Which is just as well, cos' I'd have a thing or 3 to say to the clown if I ever got hold of him!
</rant>
me is grumpy Bad day

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Re: gah $#@%@% muslim fanatics
April 07, 2010 12:43PM
Onyx, I am so sorry that you had to go through that. May Papa give you a refreshing spiritual bath today, cleansing away all the words you saw and heard, and bringing you to sweet peace in Him. Thank you for all that you do for us and for Papa's Home.

W.I.P. (Work in Progress)
Learning to Live LOVED
April 07, 2010 12:50PM
Yeah...that What Phoebe said.

Goodness, I guess those fundamentalist extremists are everywhere! Up to now, I haven't thought that any muslim ones would attack my friends, just christian ones.
April 08, 2010 06:59AM
Not out of the woods yet; the %$^#$^ managed to get back in very early this morning (our time), and screwed the server over again. DowntownHost have been migrating the entire system to an updated server...but we still haven't got rid of his propaganda at the front page yet.

Sorry that the site has been down guys!

- Lenny Bruce
April 08, 2010 07:32PM
Grrrrr!
I prayed for you today, Onyx. You don't deserve to put up with all this attack.
May God bless the work of your hands today, and every day.

W.I.P. (Work in Progress)
Learning to Live LOVED
April 08, 2010 07:51PM
Thank you Phoebe! At last it is morning, and I can see that the busy beavers at DTH have fixed all the issues Happy Dance....in the words of the Rabbi from Fiddler on the Roof; "God bless the Muslim hacker, and keep him far away from us!"

- Lenny Bruce

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 11:43PM by onyx.
April 08, 2010 11:38PM
Strange. We had muslim hackers attack one of the websites we built before. Not fun.
April 09, 2010 01:34AM
Hmm .. thinking of .. hey is my Quran thread in my blog still in tact? winking smiley

i'm thinking i might read it some more . yeah and do some more commentary winking smiley

Hope you all are well .

April 09, 2010 08:30AM
wot a week

i am exhausted, had enuff of computers!!!!

need some sleep tired smiley

bless you my friends! love you all Group Hug

- Lenny Bruce
April 11, 2010 04:39PM
That really sucks I hope that the issue is resolved permanently. Religious fundamentalism is a dangerous and horrible thing, whatever it's stripe. I hate it. A blog friend of mine has a tag.... "men will never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it through religious conviction. Blaise Pascall. Why can't we all just get along...

Jon
April 11, 2010 09:50PM
Yeah...that

it seems to be all fixed up now...at least I don't need that headache again any time soon!

- Lenny Bruce
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost