Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Skin On

Posted by onyx 
Recent Messages
Skin On
March 26, 2010 09:31AM
Tonight I saw some friends again... they came over, we chatted. Nothing earth-shaking, nothing profound...but it was good. And it got me to thinking, how even as an introvert, as I age, I appreciate more and more the people around me. And I appreciate you people here. And so this post is just a way to say THANK YOU to you all Group Hug!

And even though I have not yet met most of you "with skin on", I long for that day, that I can deliver the hugs in person.

Ok? Nuff' of Onyx being sappy?Blushing

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Re: Skin On
March 26, 2010 10:35AM
If that's sappy, bring on the sappy! I like it! In fact, I'm DEAD CHUFFED you like me so much. You are going to get so sick of that phrase. grinning smiley

Sometimes I feel like I've turned into a hermit ~~me & my computer in my cave~~cuz the only people I interact with are a) you guys and b) my family and c) the people at work (and I don't even like all of them very much).

So I yearn...but I'm also ok with where Papa has me for the most part...
March 26, 2010 10:48AM
The coolest CShell eva
So I yearn...but I'm also ok with where Papa has me for the most part...
Oddly, I feel the need to prophesy in that regard for you, right now... "I AM your sufficiency, I AM your sustenance, I AM with you always. I have heard your heart's cry. You will have new friends in your day-to-day life that you never expected... very soon ...And I will bless you and Tim through them, and you will bless their hearts!"

Yikes, that's awesome, thanks Papa! Shelley, I pray that this a true word for you, and that you will see them shortly!
Good NightLuv

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
March 27, 2010 01:17AM
hello u sappy 2 glomp

bring on the skin 2 - im sic of dem religious hoops n 'must do's' lot gimmy folks that at lest remember who u are!!

I don't know
March 27, 2010 03:21PM
W~O~W, thanks Papa for your awesome promise! and thank you Onyx for delivering it!

*keeping my eyes wider open than usual for my new friends*

It's so good to hear him remind me he's my sufficiency and my sustenance. That is the most important thing.
March 30, 2010 09:26PM
((((((((((((((((((((((Onyx)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope you all are well .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost