Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Back after a long break .

Posted by Michael Collum 
Recent Messages
Back after a long break .
November 25, 2009 02:26AM
Hey i love the new most recent messages feature . i was thinking hey we need that . and hey . i guess someone must've agreed and actually said something to Onyx about it! smiling smiley

anyway good to see you guys enjoying yourselves hope to join in . in the mix again soon .

smiling smiley

Hope you all are well .

Re: Back after a long break .
November 25, 2009 02:31AM
Michael, to have you back is joy to me.

If you would like to say where you have been and what you have learned in your "break", I for one, would welcome to know it.
November 25, 2009 05:23AM
Thanks C Shell smiling smiley

Well . i was on the shack forum a bit and also on the God Journey as a pen name Gregory Thompson . which reached the end of his shelf life today so i'm back as me . hmm

i guess on the shack forum i had interesting thoughts that make little sense to me now . but maybe they will again later . something to do with pharisees adding bible texts after Paul died . and had some conversations about my literal experiences with certain bibical texts that sound really unusual when taken literally .. and you know . it doesn't matter if people can't get what you're talking about . it just matters .. that God gets it . cause somethings are so beyond words . but when a trauma is involved in these areas .. then how does one cope without anyone to talk to about it except an invisible man who is Love?

On the God journey i guess i saw how the forum could be when it did not centre around conflict . and it was nice . and i also noticed something changed as i posted a comment and it was greeted with hostility . i'm not really the same person i was a year ago anymore . not even close . but now . i feel like all the things that happened was really to bring together or through deconstruction reveal whomever the real me is . i sense i am a lot less fragmented now than i used to be . so yay or something . i guess its more serious than what i'm talking about but don't want to talk about someone who's not present . just not fair .

Hope you all are well .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2009 05:25AM by Michael Collum.
November 25, 2009 07:20AM
Nice to see you here again, Michael! I missed you.Squish

Michael
it doesn't matter if people can't get what you're talking about . it just matters .. that God gets it . cause somethings are so beyond words . but when a trauma is involved in these areas .. then how does one cope without anyone to talk to about it except an invisible man who is Love?

The spirit intercedes for you in groans inexpressible, brother. For yes, there are times when us humans are too thick to get it, or the language cannot stretch that far.

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost