Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Missing Part 2

Posted by Michael Collum 
Recent Messages
Missing Part 2
December 31, 2009 04:02AM
Dammit Onyx could you (please) turn off that stupid spam detection or at least make me immune to it? (thanks)
(response to C Shell)
well lenthowel is still here . i see her sort ofevery so often in my mind's eye . but there's like a wall of glass between us . same with all the others . i guess it works better this way . but yeah its just wierd . when i did stuff with them it felt like i had the strength and speed of many more people than myself . but to access that again . i would need to shatter myself to pieces . and such is the nature of the universe . *sigh*

Hope you all are well .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2009 04:03AM by Michael Collum.
Re: Missing Part 2
December 31, 2009 04:04AM
I guess i don't need what was . just miss some aspects of it . time to move on forward as Paul said .

Hope you all are well .

Anonymous User
December 31, 2009 11:23PM
That's for sure, Michael!!!!!!!!!! But I can understand why you might miss certain aspects of multiple personalities. You feel a bit more lonely perhaps. But you are right, it is time to go forward. God knew you were ready, or He would not have taken away your self-defense mechanisms. Just put one foot in front of the other and move on slowly with your hand in Papa's.
January 01, 2010 11:11PM
yepp smiling smiley just liek every other transition . thanks feebs

Hope you all are well .

January 10, 2010 12:42AM
((((Michael))))
It is true that all of us are many parts, and that we go through metamorphosis like a caterpillar to a butterfly...but the creature is still the same. Some of us just look closer at it than others winking smiley I appreciate that you know and understand that transition!

Are you on dial up? Or have you got an odd double-click setting for the mouse? The spam filter is only supposed to stop automated bots from overwhelming the server...AFAIK I cannot turn it off, but if you are on dial up, all I can recommend is to carefully single-click the POST button and wait.... another click before it goes to the next page will trigger the anti-spammer.

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost