Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Missing

Posted by Michael Collum 
Recent Messages
Missing
December 30, 2009 04:02PM
.. when i found that seed . i really didn't know what would happen when it was planted . . . out of sacrifice much was gained . . . i even know me now .. but who were those other people i was? where did they go . all colours in the prism i guess . i feel sad like i miss something .. but what is it?

Hope you all are well .

Re: Missing
December 30, 2009 06:22PM
Can you explain a little more? seed? sacrifice? other people you were?
Anonymous User
December 30, 2009 07:08PM
Michael, when God picks up all of your scattered pieces and makes them one again, it is because He knows you are ready. Splitting is a self defense mechanism. God wouldn't take it away unless you were equipped to bear all the memories and issues that made you split off so you wouldn't have to feel them. God does all things well...All those other "persona" are still deep inside you, for they were all parts of your self. Embrace yourself as a united being. That's what you are~and I rejoice with you.Happy DanceSquish
Yes, like the colors in a prism. They are always ALL present, but only when the light hits them a certain way are they obvious. The LIGHT is now coming into you in such a way as to enhance and blend the colors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2009 07:10PM by Phoebe.
December 30, 2009 07:25PM
Phoebe gets it .

i guess you get so used to being broken that one day you realize .. it really is different now .. huh?

Hope you all are well .

December 30, 2009 07:27PM
i guess i miss some of the people .

but the sacrifices i made healed others too .

the seed was a mystery . itis now fruit i bear . season in and season out .

i pursued it like there was no tomorrow . i arrived wel before the other seven people chasing after it . and was gone before they arrived . it is a very important seed . and it is very important those in power never monopolize or understand it .

Hope you all are well .

December 31, 2009 01:43AM
Michael, I don't get it like Phoebe, but here's a thought from my bozo head.

When I saw the movie Sybil I was simply knocked down by the kindness and grace of Father, preserving all the parts of her that had been shattered and scattered, in these different personalities. It looked to me like he considered her so valuable that he didn't want to lose one ounce of her, and her very evil mother would have destroyed much of Papa's creation.

But she couldn't function this way, so at the right time, when she was safe from her mother, he brought the psychiatrist into her life, to unite all the parts again. But the personalities didn't go away; she could still talk to and enjoy them, because they were RIGHT THERE.

Another movie analogy: Tootsie. Dustin Hoffman disguises himself as a woman to get an acting job on a sitcom and finds he's very good at it. As a woman he becomes best friends with Jessica Lange, who his true male self is falling in love with, so he decides to end the sham and reveal that he's a man. When he does, Jessica Lange completely rejects him. Several months later they meet on the street and after some awkward moments, Jessica confesses to him, "I miss Dorothy". And he says, "You don't have to. She's RIGHT HERE." He's discovered he was "more of a man when he was a woman"...

Does any of this make sense?
December 31, 2009 04:31AM
The spam filter bumped in so ..

[papashome.com]

Hope you all are well .

December 31, 2009 09:44PM
I read this today. And it seemed to fit here.

C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
The thing you long for summons you away from the self. Even the desire for the thing lives only if you abandon it. This is the ultimate law -- the seed dies to live, the bread must be cast upon the waters, he that loses his soul will save it. But the life of the seed, the finding of the bread, the recovery of the soul, are as real as the preliminary sacrifice.

Hence it is truly said of heaven 'in heaven there is no ownership. If any there took upon him to call anything his own, he would straightway be thrust out into hell and become an evil spirit.' But it is also said 'To him that overcometh I will give a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it' (Revelation 2:17)

What can be more a man's own than this new name which even in eternity remains a secret between God and him?

And what shall we take this secrecy to mean? Surely, that each of the redeemed shall forever know and praise some one aspect of the Divine beauty better than any other creature can. Why else were individuals created, but that God, loving all infinitely, should love each differently?

And this difference, so far from impairing, floods with meaning the love of all blessed creatures for one another, the communion of the saints. If all experienced God in the same way and returned Him an identical worship, the song of the Church triumphant would have no symphony, it would be like an orchestra in which all the instruments played the same note.
This, to me, is about Living Loved and Loving. And it is very exciting to me, that part in bold. He treasures us so personally, so individually. There are events, people, feelings, genetics that shaped us into who we are -- and all of them are not accidents.

Anyone?
January 01, 2010 11:10PM
everything is for a reason . grinning smiley

Hope you all are well .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost