Is Oneness really a good thing?

Posted by Michael Collum 
Recent Messages
Is Oneness really a good thing?
December 13, 2009 12:02AM
I am a little diswrought .

i am thinking of all the times .

i would apply the bible . and get the blessing the bible would say

but it wasn't so for others . and it still isn't what bugs me is .

i didn't know what i know now . and nobody else did either .

i was in such a place of danger . and no one could tell me .

i didn't understand what i am discovering now .

but now i don't know what to think of it all .

of these posessed people with duplicated environemnts

who then project into others who think they are being attacked by demons

who then project and prject and project until no one knows why these thoughts happen and no one knows why "in Jesus name" no longer has the power it did before the 1000 years AD

but i was just speaking of myself . i know people do get posessed by demons still . its just i know some other things happen too . which are like proxys that can change a lot on the internet . and the computers don't even know they're infected or being used in that way . and the same it is with the people being used that way . so if it is written "may they be one as we are" and it is written "do you not know that i am in the Father and the Father is in me?" then it was revelaed this kind of oneness is possible for all humans .

so then i guess its just for me to deal with this information . because this subject matter makes little sense to anyone else .

thank you for the open space to express .

Hope you all are well .

Re: Is Oneness really a good thing?
December 13, 2009 01:51AM
((((Michael))))

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
December 13, 2009 03:19PM
Michael, I confess I don't understand your subject, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO!! Please elucidate further, if you're so inclined.
December 13, 2009 04:01PM
Ok . i'll give it a shot .

all things that can be used for evil can be used for good

all things that can be used for good can be used for evil

Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen .

Thus

Fear is the substance of our nightmares . the evidence of things we never want to see .

both vine and thorn root grow together until the harvest .

Due to the lack of education available on spiritual matters and what the wilderness experience actually is quite often people think whenever their mind is flooded with thoughts that are bad . bad beyond their usual capcity or ever measured capacity to think such thoughts . quite often it is thought "it is a demon" . from my experience . this can be correct . but is not always the case .

(will continue)

Hope you all are well .

December 13, 2009 04:28PM
Jesus described in the Gospel of John the oneness between Him and the Father was an "in" oneness saying "I am in the Father and the Father is in me." and further when asked to show the Father He said "look at me, you see Him." yet the voice of the Father did boom elsewhere in the Gospels to "Glorify His name" by Jesus' request before a crowd . so they can speak as separate in the space time continuum but are in one another in the final state of reality .

(the point)

Jesus said in John 17 . may they be one as we are so the world will know that you have sent me and loved me . and an "inness" dialogue exists there too . So what Jesus has done has created an environment in which people can be inside one another apart from marriage and other sexual contexts . the ripple that was meant for the church affected all humans not just those of the new nature .

Hope you all are well .

December 13, 2009 04:29PM
So since it is written if one says in Jesus name that a demon leaves a person and they must leave . a loophole needed to be created . since it is written in revelation that the dragon could be chained up in the abyss until a thousand years . then this is when the plan was enacted .

What happens . is one who is possessed has an environment created inside that makes it easier to be controlled . once the process is complete the person may even think they are a demon . it is this part of the person that strikes out at others through the oneness channels . and one may think they are being posessed by a demon but really just being attacked by a human who sincerely believes they are a demon .

i think that's what i have been observing from a personal perspective and from other souls .

identifying phenomenon is helpful in breaking the abusive cycle . depending on how many "generations" past the original host have been programmed to be a certain way . so that there is very little work needed for the dark forces to do except push a button . and a whole multitude will go left or right .. or kill the person to the left of them and think nothing of it ..

this element has infiltrated what is commonly called the "Institutional Church" . this is why it is important to be the person God has made you to be . and no one else . being a fake person leads to being controlled by psychic or demonic operators . mind control quite often is being called prayer ..

but that's what i see . and there are many more perspectives

Hope you all are well .

December 13, 2009 04:33PM
The Loophole is . humans do not need to leave if asked to leave in Jesus name . and a belief that the attacker is a demon makes it as though it actually is . (Faith/Fear = substance) and reduces the faith of the victim because "it doesn't work" . which begins the enslaving process of their soul .

Hope you all are well .

December 13, 2009 04:34PM
So that's what i was talking about .

Hope you all are well .

December 13, 2009 07:49PM
~ ~ checking this out ~ ~

Are you saying that people can possess other people? without their permission?

Michael
posessed people with duplicated environemnts
who then project into others who think they are being attacked by demons

This projecting, how does it occur? And if this is true, how can we help a person who is possessed by another person, if we can't cast it out?
December 14, 2009 01:09AM
Well its kinda like this .. if you take verses like Matthew 5:28 and 1 John 3:15 as fact of reality it just means when you focus on someone intently your imprint goes into their being . people imprint me all the time without being aware of it .

Jesus name still helps but it is like erecting a barrier that is uninhabitable for the invaders . the carnal cannot understand the spirit so . its just a lot of spiritual growth . i just tried everything until i found something that worked .

but i discovered that some that is thought to be God . really isn't God at all . even if scientific method regarding prophecy and fulfillment still verifies it as "true" .

what works . is grace . in every part of life . i must reject the concept of law . and condemnation. and rise to a plane of existence that they cannot touch .

this same and very phenomenon is the reason many are leaving the churches in droves . too much emphasis on uniformity minus any unity on a global scale

Hope you all are well .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2009 01:29AM by Michael Collum.
Anonymous User
December 14, 2009 01:28AM
Is that kind of like the mind control and brainwashing techniques of a cult leader?
December 14, 2009 01:31AM
Well kinda .. but its really used by everyone . humanity is like one big cult . Jesus came to redeem us from that mentality into a new type of existence .

Hope you all are well .

December 14, 2009 02:57AM
The 2 verses you quoted have to do with adultery and murder in the heart. I always thought Jesus and Peter were trying to say that we can't keep the commandments perfectly without God's help because we sin even in thought. It never occurred to me that they were saying we actually commit adultery or murder by thinking of it. Is that what you're saying Michael?

I'm trying to understand your concept and appreciate your trying to explain it. I'm not sure I get it and maybe it's cause I'm dense or left brained or something.

Michael
people imprint me all the time without being aware of it
I don't think I've ever been aware of being imprinted as you describe it. Could you give an example of when it happened to you? and how grace works as a solution.
December 14, 2009 04:44AM
C Shell
It never occurred to me that they were saying we actually commit adultery or murder by thinking of it. Is that what you're saying Michael?

Yes .

C Shell
Could you give an example of when it happened to you?

too many flood through my mind at the moment . it happens every moment people are around . someone is high i feel it . someone is feeling insecure that passes through me too . someone is glaring at me with intense hatred for no reason at all and i know it because i sense their mind in my mind . and only grace can overwash it out .

C Shell
and how grace works as a solution.

i guess it would begin with my definition of grace .

grace is a place of total forgiveness . and it wipes clean everything in a particular place . and being in that place in the every everyspace in my heart . gives no room for carnal inroads to over flood my thoughts . i would suppose from seeing what has happened in the past what must have been done to me in this regard as . it seems my invisible body can do many things that transgress or bless and no one would even know it was me . but those things . i then remember why those who do live in such a reality frame . are quiet about it .

Hope you all are well .

December 14, 2009 03:09PM
all one can do is continue to release the ripple that breaks the bonds .. until all religion is dead .

and all that remains is grace .

"and no longer will one say to his neighbour 'know the Lord' because they will all know me from the least to the greatest"

Hope you all are well .

December 18, 2009 01:10AM
Wow .. i'm so messed up grinning smiley

it is just silly winking smiley tongue sticking out smiley

Hope you all are well .

Anonymous User
December 18, 2009 01:38PM
Why do you think so? It isn't silly...people do leave imprints on each other. The people in this forum have imprinted goodness and freedom from religion onto me...while some people have imprinted their footprint on my behind as they rejected me!!!!SlingHysterical
December 18, 2009 02:49PM
Well, I don't know if you're any more messed up than any of us, but anyway I think I prefer being with people who feel messed up at the moment...more like me, less like "normal, got it all together" people. Feels a bit safer on the whole somehow. Not safe. Just safer than un-messed-up! Group Hug

Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings...
Ps. 17:8
December 18, 2009 02:58PM
yeah at least i understand the capacity at which i can mess the multiverse up

Hope you all are well .

December 18, 2009 08:26PM
Angel HugMichael! Please let me reassure you that :
1. You are not the worst offender
2. There is nothing you can or will do that Papa hasn't got his hand on, and a fond eye on you.
3. We are all screw-ups in our own eyes if we are honest with ourselves...but that is not what he wants us to focus on..."repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of you sins" - baptism is joining him in relationship.
4. We love you too!

- Lenny Bruce
December 18, 2009 09:22PM
I know i'm not the worst offender . but . some of the things i do in order for me to confess what i did . i'd have to have a longish conversation to explain how what i did was possible first . lol . so its just silly

Hope you all are well .

December 19, 2009 06:19PM
when i come on here lately . i feel a numbness that i don;t feel anywhere else . nothing bad has been done to me here . so i ask the inevitable question .

is everyone alright?

i was thinking of this place . where anything can happen . but when it is anything . then it becomes all things .

but beyond the annoying generalizations . i wonder how many people really know the significance of dreams . that the surface level is just as significant as the underlying meaning set by your subconscious .

and i guess i'll talk more of such dreams another day .

smiling smiley

Hope you all are well .

December 19, 2009 06:43PM
Thank you for asking Michael. I'm not alright. I can't concentrate or focus or plan or organise or make sense of things.
I used to post a lot, daily, elsewhere, I was really caught up in it all. Now, everything seems to have gone grey.
Dreams too. Grey. I don't know what I dream, my dreams instigate feelings, but no sounds or pictures.
Maybe my mind is deserting me.
Hope it's temporary.

As you say, anything can happen here. We could pray that when the awaited any thing happens it will be a good any thing. Good for us all.
There's a LOT of something grey here, maybe a number of us are walking in this fog for a while?

Hold hands everyone, keep talking, let's not let it separate anyone from us.

Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings...
Ps. 17:8
Anonymous User
December 19, 2009 07:06PM
Im extending my hands...yes, hold hands, and remember Papa always keeps the lights on for us...
Yeah, it is kind of foggy and grey lately. Nothing specific...just "something's blocking the light"
December 19, 2009 09:07PM
Group Hug Brothers and sisters, there is nothing that can come between us and the one who loves us. Yet the enemy seeks to destroy this place. Be vigilant in love and encouragement and truth. For these are the weapons of our warfare.

Papa, may your spirit bring us clarity, wisdom, and peace! We honour you with our hearts, our strength, our love. Grow the love we have for one another. In Jesus' name, amen.

- Lenny Bruce
December 19, 2009 11:47PM
Isaiah 54:17
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me",
says the Lord.

The weapons and tongues are things our enemy, satan, thinks he can bring us down with, in all areas of our lives.

Here Papa clearly states that they have no power over us. Not because we are anything, but because He Is Big In Us.

Susie, he is big in you. Michael, he is big in you. Phoebe, he is big in you. Onyx, he is big in you.

It's not about what we are against, but Who we are for... and Who is for us.
December 19, 2009 11:50PM
Amen Papa bless you and your family, Shelley!

- Lenny Bruce
December 20, 2009 04:43AM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Apple)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Feebs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((By the C Shore))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Onyx)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope you all are well .

Anonymous User
December 20, 2009 01:53PM
You guys, and this forum home, are Papa's gift to me!Luv
Today I am thankful I don't live along the east coast of the US: they are in a great huge blizzard with a couple of feet of snow. Here in Minnesota we have just a little to make it white for Christmas. A friend near Washington DC facebooked a picture of her home in the snow, all shades of grey and white, and her big red Christmas bows standing out starkly. It is beautiful, there is a foot of snow on her picnic table. Nice to look at, not too nice to shovel. Sets the holiday spirit though.

Keep the love of Papa flowing, you are awesome in Him
January 13, 2010 09:07AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost