Advanced

Next Wave

Posted by onyx 
Recent Messages
Next Wave
October 16, 2009 07:47PM
There is an interesting ezine available for reading called Next Wave;
[www.the-next-wave-ezine.info]

Sometimes I wonder: If we were to compare ourselves with those Jesus came in contact with, who we would look more like? Would we look like the woman at the well, giving all she had willingly? Would we look like the whore at Jesus’ feet, waiting to be stoned by those who thought they were more holy while crying tears of regret? Would we be the ones holding the stones, waiting for the word to let it fly? Or maybe, just maybe, would it be possible that one of us actually looked like Jesus, in word and deed?

I’m ready to put down my stone. I want to love those who are unloved, show compassion on the compassion-less, and treat people the way Christ would, rather than just talk about it.

Church is not where people get saved. Get out of your seat, leave the Upper Room

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Re: Next Wave
October 16, 2009 10:49PM
I used to subscribe to this and yes, it had some interesting tidbits, but found that it was still much about the IC and a little high brow and extreme. Just be cautious that their 'unsubscribe' didn't used to work - so would pay to sign up with a disposable email address in case it is not for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost