Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Ah, a place of rest? I'll take it!Eeeeeek

Posted by Anonymous User 
Recent Messages
Anonymous User
Ah, a place of rest? I'll take it!Eeeeeek
November 24, 2009 11:23PM
On TGJ site right now there is another war going on, and it makes me so sad.....................................

Edited to add: I removed most of this posting because it was misunderstood and taken wrong. I can see why, too. Moriah, if you see this, please know that it came out entirely NOT as I meant it. I feel very bad about you finding it and being hurt by it. I ask your forgiveness. I also was hurt by things that were said, and I withdrew. Not the best way to handle things...I reacted to my "fight or flight" reflex because I am somewhat fragile right now emotionally, and my triggers were tripped.
I want you to know, Moriah, that I did not mean evil towards you...just the opposite. Just expressed it badly.
I have been lurking on TGJ Lurkand I am very happy for you in what you are sharing now. I am also praying for you in your quest for freedom. I love seeing the joy in your writing. You really are an awesome writer...so expressive and fluent. I wanted to start communication with you here, as it was here that my words came out wrong. Maybe I will be able to work up the courage to get back into TGJ and speak with you there too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2010 10:17AM by onyx.
Re: Ah, a place of rest? I'll take it!Eeeeeek
November 25, 2009 12:29AM
Sorry to hear it, Phoebe. How pleasant it is when when brothers(and sisters!) live in unity. Group Hug

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Anonymous User
December 25, 2009 03:01PM
This morning for some reason as I looked for new messages, this thread came up, when there wasn't anything new posted in it. I think Papa wanted to remind me where it was. I have removed some words from my original post because they were hurtful. Please see above.
December 26, 2009 12:34AM
ApplauseGood Post!

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
December 27, 2009 03:01PM
Dearest Pheobe, Crying for Joy
I rejoice over you. We all make mistakes and say yucky things sometimes. I am so thankful for God's grace to us all.
Big Hug!
Anonymous User
December 27, 2009 10:21PM
Thanks guys. Cleaning Lord, purify my heart...........Praying
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost