Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

A Wish

Posted by dogwoodflwr 
Recent Messages
A Wish
December 25, 2009 04:50AM
As it is almost midnight here I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Jesus was born so we would know love.

Toni

News flash:
God is not angry with you. He loves you.
If you don't believe that,
or think it's too good to be true,
or that I'm making it up - ask Him! smiling smiley
Re: A Wish
December 25, 2009 08:44AM
Thank you Toni! Papa bless you and your family and keep you safe and warm grinning smiley Squish

In fact, I pray for all of you brothers and sisters stuck in the wintery weather of the States and Britain...may Papa light the fire within your hearts and keep you warm within as well as without. Amen

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
December 25, 2009 01:36PM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all are well .

December 25, 2009 01:41PM
It's Christmas morning here in Indiana and we are loading up the car with presents for the family, getting ready to venture out into the wind/freezing rain/turning to snow that is our weather. Papa's love and some good hot coffee are warming me, as well as the warmth from my friends at Papa's Home.

Merry Christmas Onyx and everyone!
Anonymous User
December 25, 2009 02:44PM
Merry Christmas to my family at Papa's House. You are all God's gift to me.
In Minnesota (near Minneapolis) we are being really snowed on! It is absolutely beautiful, a winter wonderland. We have at least 10 inches and still coming down. My kids were able to make it for our Christmas Eve time together yesterday, and we had a wonderful day together. Today, Christmas, I spend alone with my hubby in a world of peace and joy. God is so good to us. May each of you realize anew today the Treasure that we have been given in the coming of Christ, Who took it upon Himself to BECOME our debt-payer. How amazing His LOVE!!!Happy DanceGroup Hug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost