Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

“I’m inviting your inner child to take a journey.”

Posted by Nomad Dave 
Recent Messages
“I’m inviting your inner child to take a journey.”
February 23, 2012 04:23AM
“I’m inviting your inner child to take a journey.” By Julie Ferwerda

“. . .In the coming pages, I’m inviting your inner child to take a journey. Drop the fear of being rejected or labeled, unshackle yourself from the desire to conform, and allow yourself to ask (or be presented with) some honest, valid questions in order to follow where the evidence leads you. I’m certainly not suggesting the evidence will necessarily lead you to the same conclusions as it did me, but at least allow yourself to weigh the options and make an informed decision. Dare to question what you’ve been taught, retesting all against the full counsel of Scripture, according to 1Thess. 5:21: “But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.”

Without a doubt, this book will likely challenge many core orthodox teachings you’ve been taught in church, yet my hope is that your Bible will be illuminated like never before, offering a much more sensical and cohesive story about God’s amazing and largely forgotten plan for mankind. No longer will you have to ignore seemingly contradictory passages or do painful contortions to make the pieces fit. My desire is that, through the pages of this book, your God will become more unlimited, more powerful, and more loving than you ever dreamed possible. Of course, He is the same today as He was yesterday; what will change, with perspective, is you.

I wrote this book to share my journey of learning and discovery. My journey didn’t just leave me cautiously hopeful, but proved to me that the doctrine of hell is nothing more than a human fabrication—a “tradition of men.” The alternative perspective I’m about to share with you has totally transformed my view of life, God, mankind, and has given me complete peace about the destination of the people I love who have yet to embrace Christ as their Savior. No longer do I worry about evil gaining the upper hand, no longer do I wonder just how much control God has over His creation, or question His limits on mercy and love. Since this transformation, my life has blossomed with joy, hope, purpose, and excitement like never before and I long to share it with you. . .

Ultimately, everyone must decide for themselves what is “truth.” If you are comfortable with your current orthodox Christian theology and you don’t wrestle with significant theological questions, this book may not speak to you. But if you’ve ever questioned the doctrines of heaven, hell, election, free will, and evil, or ever wondered why so many scholarly and educated people can’t agree on many theological issues, then this book will likely speak to you as nothing you have encountered before. . .”

The author’s website:
[raisinghellbook.com]

The free PDF version online:
[www.hellhoax.com]

Puts the wind under my wings,
Dave Angel Hug

All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ
and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 2Corinthians 5:18 NIV
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost