Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

The Birds of the air!

Posted by Lionhearted 
Recent Messages
The Birds of the air!
April 04, 2011 07:10AM
Hi Gang

Was reading here somewhere recently; and i just couldn't find the thread or remember who wrote it? They were talking about a friend that noticed a little bird and it seemed to speak to them about something simple yet profound... so I thought I'd post here what i was listening to in Job tonight.

Job 12:7 NET
​​​​​​​“But now, ask the animals and they will teach you, ​​​​​​or the birds of the sky and they will tell you. 12:8 ​​​​​​​Or speak to the earth and it will teach you, ​​​​​​or let the fish of the sea declare to you. Job 12:9 ​​​​​​​Which of all these does not know ​​​​​​that the hand of the LORD has done this, ​​​​​​​in whose hand is the life of every creature ​​​​​​and the breath of all the human race." Think its Job speaking to his 'mates' about findoing out what God is really doing?

Blessings in Papa's Agape, Love

LH
(might have to tell the cat to 'ease off the bird life' round here?)
Re: The Birds of the air!
April 04, 2011 01:49PM
Thanks lionhearted
Think that was my friend Justin whose beliefs at the moment are that belief in god is total folly but hey I got told to do something by a bird!!!!!

Me n dad are still chuckling over that one
Re: The Birds of the air!
April 04, 2011 08:54PM
Excited
I thought is was you dude, but could'nt find your thread.
Well its not all bad - I think Father can reveal to us some amazing things when we take time ... to look about us? Kinda like "take time to smell the roses, just watch out for the bees!"

Hugs to the family J.

LH
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost