Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Lately

Posted by Theresa7 
Recent Messages
Lately
November 08, 2012 05:48PM
I can't believe it has been so long since chatting with you all. I hope you are all well and at peace (as much as is possible in this world).

The past few months have been eventful, to say the least. The two biggest stressers:
We learned that the foundation of our new house is sinking. Its going to cost in excess of $30K to fix.
I'd been having chest pain, went for an angiogram, and they did angioplasty (to correct a 40% blockage) and put in a long stent (to correct a 90% blockage). I"m feeling much better, but now have 6 prescriptions (in addition to the insulins). (sigh) so much for being drug free.....

For the most part, I'm at peace about it all. Or maybe I'm just in denial..., but I don't think so. I still feel like God is with me, he's my Papa, he loves me, and if I die I'll be in his arms. So, what can man (my health, the foundation) do to me?
Re: Lately
November 08, 2012 06:54PM
Nice to hear from you, T! But sorry to hear about all the stress you have been through. Big Hug!
Surely there is some come back with the site engineers for your property? It's not fair for you to foot the bill for something that is not your fault nor responsibility.

Personally I am going through a time of it with a weird musculo-skeletal problem in my back and arms and sciatica...some days I am flat out like a lizard drinking, others are fine and I can lift our bubba. Seeing an Osteopath has helped (chiropracty and physiotherapy didn't!).

God bless you and your hubby!

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Re: Lately
February 02, 2013 10:17PM
Hi Guys

Sorry to hear about the house foundations Teresa. I pray that Father will show you both what he wants you to do about it and how. It could really become a powerful object lesson to share in the 'church' eh!

Father really does care about his Creation and always has the very best of ideas on how to look after what He has given. God bless that House Lord and provide for them everything they need - when they need it.

LH
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost