Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

love reigns supreme

Posted by J(uk) 
Recent Messages
love reigns supreme
December 25, 2010 11:28PM
its 11pm xmas day, a good time to write my first blog, i often feel the need to write, it is something i enjoy and maybe communicate the best, but i often find i have nothing i at first consider profond, yet God (or dad) inhabits my life completely even if i dont always recognise it. So feel free to check in now and again to an insight to my life and how dad interacts.

So is xmas it has been spent, in part with my kids 7.30am to 11am in part with my parents and part on my own, yet although hard i havent felt lonely, i have felt love, love that casts out fear as light casts out darkness. It has come from my kids from thier simple gifts including a pair of white socks which they personally graffitied (not sure they will cope with being washed) from my parents who never expected to have their son back alone for xmas. From people like you from alll around the world who shared a kind word or a part of thier day, and mostly from Dad who has been present in abundance as ever saying i am here for you always when you are at the bottom of a bottomless pit or sitting on the top of the world.

A lot i cant explain so much bad stuff has happened this month that in the past would of pushed me into depression yet i feel at peace in it all, dad's hand on my life, i dont feel indestructable but even though i am slain god is with me.

Happy xmas, feel the love
Re: love reigns supreme
December 31, 2010 08:37AM
And a Happy new year, brother! And may this new year come with breakthoughs in strength and finance for you. Less slaying, more blessings grinning smiley

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
December 31, 2010 08:38PM
J, I just read this , I'm a bit behind, you're a great blogger so keep it up!

some of "J's Greatest Hits"
God (or dad) inhabits my life completely even if i dont always recognise it.

although hard i havent felt lonely, i have felt love, love that casts out fear as light casts out darkness.

i am here for you always when you are at the bottom of a bottomless pit or sitting on the top of the world.

even though i am slain god is with me.

my friend, do you know how your Stand, helps me to stand?
January 02, 2011 01:59AM
Hey Jeremy,

I know that this has been a tough month for you, love hearing your thoughts. That is the one thing 'Dad' has promised to be with us. Hope you have this as an even deeper ongoing reality. Maybe even through better times. Cheers mate.

Happy New Year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost