Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

What Happened to Global Warming?

Posted by joshuacorp 
Recent Messages
What Happened to Global Warming?
January 10, 2011 07:02AM
So they call it climate change. The same people who have zero credibility over global warming now want to convince us that climate change is bad, and therefore we still need to pass laws and sign treaties that are designed to implement repressive regulations, destroy manufacturing jobs, halt crop production, and share the wealth by transferring the money of western taxpayers into the pockets of dictators and thugs around the world.

Many scientists have risked their careers to debunk this hoax, but the truth of the global warming scandal did not surface until somebody hacked into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit and released thousands of e-mails. Those e-mails revealed the massive cover-up of legitimate climate data that would have refuted the manipulated data. The founder of the Weather Channel, along with 30,000 scientists with PhD’s, wanted to sue Al Gore for his part in pushing the global warming hoax. Recall that Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize for his global warming “research.” Donald Trump called for the prize to be rescinded.

News flash: All around the country, people are freezing from global warming! From the north to the south, America is shoveling out from under a foot or more of snow! Even the Deep South is experiencing freezing rain, black ice, and temperatures in the teens and below—all before winter officially begins!

What happened to global warming? By now I think we are all aware that the alleged threat of global warming was proven to be a data-manipulated hoax. Actual facts indicate that the earth is cooling. Of course, there are still those who claim that global warming has caused global cooling, and because we can no longer claim that the earth is warming, we need to say that the climate is changing.

The study of how this global warming scam become so widely accepted is a story in itself. The media, the United Nations, Al Gore, other politicians, Hollywood actors, and public school educators from kindergarten to universities, all turned this lie into one big scam. What a sad commentary on the earth’s inhabitants. Is it any wonder there is so much distrust in the world?

What can we learn from incidents like this? First we learn that we cannot change the behavior of such people. Look at the global warming proponents, for instance. Once caught in a lie, they will simply modify their lie and morph it into yet another lie. A liar is a liar. Only the Lord can change them. Secondly, we learn that we cannot believe everything we are told, even by those in the media. As the saying goes, if it looks, walks, and quacks like a duck, there’s a very good chance it’s a duck. And lastly, live your own life with such high biblical standards that you refuse to engage in this lying behavior. Be the person who has enough integrity to call the liar on the carpet for telling the lie.

Never be the person who is forced to fall on your own sword. Like Solomon wrote, your good name and favor is better than great riches (Proverbs 22:1). If you have a problem with chronic lying and deception and you want help in this area, the first thing you must do is repent and turn from you wicked ways. Then you might want to read Proverbs. Read it every day. It is always good to have a reminder of the end result of the wicked!

If God can use a donkey, then He can use an ass like me!
Re: What Happened to Global Warming?
January 10, 2011 04:41PM
ApplauseApplauseHaha good one
For as long as this has gone on I just never really believe it.

News flash:
God is not angry with you. He loves you.
If you don't believe that,
or think it's too good to be true,
or that I'm making it up - ask Him! smiling smiley
January 10, 2011 08:46PM
I guess to some degree we have to accept that the world is changing and that is either to do with us messing things up, or is something we have no control over, god is still brooding over his creation so i have someone to pass my concerns to, but i would over preferred a slight warming rather than the freeze
January 13, 2011 01:24AM
Here in New England there is no global warming right now we had 24 inches (61 cm) of snow

over the last 16 hours. Most snow I have ever seen at one snow fall.

News flash:
God is not angry with you. He loves you.
If you don't believe that,
or think it's too good to be true,
or that I'm making it up - ask Him! smiling smiley

January 13, 2011 02:45AM
January 14, 2011 07:08PM
(sigh) I love and hate this topic. Probably because I am very interested in it and have my own opinions, but I HATE conflict.

Thus, I'm not going to address the "science" side of it too much -- although I must confess that I don't buy into global warming, since I think many of these reports can be skewed by interpretation.
I think highs are higher and lows are lower -- just like the end of day earthquakes and such, its a sign of the times.
I also think that the range of data we have (even at 130 years) is a blink. Not long enough to make an analysis of "what is happening to the earth's climate". maybe nothing.

However, I do think we need to be good stewards. But that doesn't mean putting the earth above the human element (as though it is our "mother" ), and it doesn't mean that
joshuacorp
we still need to pass laws and sign treaties that are designed to implement repressive regulations, destroy manufacturing jobs, halt crop production, and share the wealth by transferring the money of western taxpayers into the pockets of dictators and thugs around the world
. Haha good one

So, on to what I find really intriguing about Joshuacorp's post -- Lying. GOOD topic. I like the plea:
joshuacorp
If you have a problem with chronic lying and deception and you want help in this area,

yeah, I'm stopping the quote there, because what I like is the admission that Lying and Deception can be a Chronic problem. Many people live their lives twisting the truth just a little bit with everything that comes out of their mouth. When we do this, we lose our grip on reality and forget what the truth is. (He is a liar and the truth is not in him.) It's pervasive, addictive, and destructive.

Thank you Papa that you forgive the Liar. Thank you Papa for forgiving me by your grace alone and there is nothing I can do to earn your forgiveness -- its not up to me to repent or live up to any biblical standards. Whew! That would suck, since I'd definitely be headed for hell. Thanks.
January 17, 2011 03:01AM
A divisive topic for sure...
[www.ibtimes.com]
illustrates NASA's take on it, and
[www.ibtimes.com]
illustrates the comments of many questioning the validity of the data.

I say, so what? Let's all do our best to be good stewards of the world God has given us - everything else is politics, lies and hypocrisy.

And it does not help a evolutionary atheistic scientist that believes in the box called 'global warming' to see the love of God if I am busy telling him he has it all wrong. What would be a better help is someone coming alongside them to say, "Wow, that's interesting! Where do you think that is taking us as a species? What HOPE do you think we have?" - the conversation is open, not closed behind the iron doors of dogma.

my 2 pennies...

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
January 20, 2011 12:31AM
Onyx
I say, so what?

Well our governments are making HUGE decisions based on the (mis-?) "information" in the common market place or whether it is election year.

Buying and selling carbon credits is one. They could instead be subsidising/pay for every household in their own governance to have solar heating or an alternative form of carbon-decreasing energy. The reality though is that it is not the domestic consumer who is the ueber user. It is the commercial consumer. Do we as buyers count the (hidden) cost of what we buy? Do we buy produce when it is in season straight from the growers or whenever we want it from the supermarket?

Of course we need to do whatever we can where we are with what we've got but we also need to step up and speak out too. We need to have a debate - at least that proves there is more than one side to the issue. We need to ask questions and push until we get to the real answers. We need to be informed - how else are you even going to understand the rhetoric that the "evolutionary atheistic scientist" will use if you do not get involved deep enough in the debate/evidence to be affected and develop your own opinion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost