Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

On The Road.

Posted by joshuacorp 
Recent Messages
On The Road.
June 27, 2010 10:30PM
Just letting you know that I will be traveling throughout Asia through the month of July. I will be documenting the work of a number of organizations and trying to tell their stories of how God is using them in this part of the world.

I will try to post some updates as i go of lessons I have learnt while on the trip. If time doesn't allow - well u will have to wait to my return.

See u in a month.

Mark

If God can use a donkey, then He can use an ass like me!
Re: On The Road.
June 28, 2010 10:48AM
Bon voyage, Mark, what an exciting thing to be able to do! We'll look forward to any reports!
June 29, 2010 02:01AM
COOL!! Pics!! ???? I hope you can share some photos too!! :-)
June 30, 2010 01:04PM
well have arrived into northern asia, hot and humid -yay for aircon. Been several years since i was in this part of the world - looks like it is going to be hard to find the village and the people from back then - seems as if a city has sprung up where a small village used to be - now it all comerrical res -tail, apartments - wld b willing to bet that the orgianl local village folk didnt prosper from the sale of their land - will see if i can find them or what happened to them over the next few days - commericalism is in full swing here - sigh - wonder if any of the world will be able to remained untocuhed by the greed and deires of the wester n world....

July 26, 2010 10:57AM
filming completed YAY!!!! heading for home with lots of stories and thoughts - watch this space.

July 27, 2010 02:34AM
We look forward to it! Glad you made it through, Mark. Bet you'll be glad to see your family again!
July 31, 2010 05:40AM
Have arrived home safely. Havent yet been able to adjust to the cold, no traffic and quietness of our city or wind my internal clock forward to the NZ rime zone. Other than that all is well.

Thanks for your prayer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost