Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Papas Home - The Power Of Encouragement

Posted by joshuacorp 
Recent Messages
Papas Home - The Power Of Encouragement
June 01, 2010 11:42AM

If God can use a donkey, then He can use an ass like me!
Re: Papas Home - The Power Of Encouragement
June 01, 2010 12:33PM
W O W Mark! What a cool encouragement to me, to all of us. Thanks for making a movie for us! and, for being bold enough to "show your face"! It makes me want to see and hear from everyone that way.

When you told the story of the handicapped man who wrote to the prisoners, what stood out to me is that he wrote of his "ups AND DOWNS". Sometimes I think we assume we have to be "positive" or not share at all. But I sometimes get much more encouragement from someone honestly telling what they're struggling with, than I do when I'm reading an uplifting quote from some wise teacher who lived 100 years ago.

And you're right, it doesn't have to be much, just "one line". because maybe that line you write, that's the line Papa wanted to tell me today.
June 02, 2010 02:16PM
I so agree with you Shell. The pressure is seemingly always there to either say something nice or don't say anything, so I don't have much to say sometimes.
Joshua, I don't have time for your video right now, but I will come back and listen/watch. Thank you for sharing yourself.

W.I.P. (Work in Progress)
Learning to Live LOVED

June 02, 2010 10:10PM
Mark, thank you so much for what you said. You have emboldened me to get out of myself a little more.
I tried to add a picture to my avatar, but it doesn't seem to be showing up... ah well, a little at a time...

W.I.P. (Work in Progress)
Learning to Live LOVED
June 05, 2010 02:07PM
Mark, thank you so much. It was really good to meet you. Loved your video and story. Maybe sometime in the future I can do something like that.

Toni

News flash:
God is not angry with you. He loves you.
If you don't believe that,
or think it's too good to be true,
or that I'm making it up - ask Him! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost