Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

The Shocking Youth Message (Paul Washer)

Posted by joshuacorp 
Recent Messages
The Shocking Youth Message (Paul Washer)
June 01, 2010 07:19AM

rather refreshing to listen to.

If God can use a donkey, then He can use an ass like me!
Re: The Shocking Youth Message (Paul Washer)
June 01, 2010 07:21AM
The Background of the Shocking Youth Message - Paul Washer

interesting

If God can use a donkey, then He can use an ass like me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 07:22AM by joshuacorp.
June 01, 2010 12:38PM
Mark, your images won't load for me...
June 01, 2010 12:43PM
Hi Shell! Are you not able to see the Video files (from Youtube) ? Or are you referring to the signature image files? (Cos' the latter is broken right now whilst I work on it! Edit: fixed them...hope you can see the YouTube)

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 01:52PM by onyx.
June 06, 2010 11:03AM
I can't believe I have never seen this! It's goooooood. Nothing new to me anymore but boy I wonder how it spoke to those teens and how they lived their lives differently as a result.

I remember 4 years ago, accompanying our eldest to a course that she wanted to complete at an IC which was about Evangelism.

My heckles stood up on the back of my neck when it came to the 'how to' of praying through and leading others to pray the 'sinners prayer'. Of course I had also heard someone (probably TGJ) speak on the fallacy of such which helped put what I was thinking into perspective.

It was like it was a "Get out of Jail Free" card, and now you were on your way to prosperity and 'blessing'.

There was nothing in the course that promoted taking responsibility for your own personal relationship with God or backing up the 'sinners prayer' or the "three steps" or the "serviette save" (being able to draw the message of salvation on the back of a serviette if it was all you had).

Perhaps it is more sinister than that, and instead the "Get into the IC" co-dependency conference ticket?!
July 26, 2010 10:04AM
Wifey
I can't believe I have never seen this! It's goooooood. Nothing new to me anymore but boy I wonder how it spoke to those teens and how they lived their lives differently as a result.

Amen or Awoman. I'm pretty sure I knew it in my heart, but nothing else 'fitted', nothing else really 'stuck' to the foundations after I 'got saved'. The teaching the preaching the evangelizing it did do something, it was 'fun' 'entertainment' and little of life application. So who can you really know what Jesus, Yashua was really like unless you get to him and his dad and spend time with them walking/talking and being You with HIM?

Not quite the same as spending time with 'mans best friend' or ya cat that comes to you or lying down for a rub or food is it?

Hey this cats on to it!

LH

"I think it's really terrifying that a country based on the foundations and ideals of God, is now systematically removing God from everything!
Stephen Baldwin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost