Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Email Newsletter

Posted by onyx 
Recent Messages
Email Newsletter
October 17, 2009 11:57AM
I just sent out the first Newsletter...scream if you didn't get it!!

Copy here:
Papa's Home Newsletter
Dear onyx,

Wow, the first month in Papa's Home has flown by so quickly! And I want to thank you all for registering, and joining in the discussion, and telling others about Papa's Home. We have a lot of interesting topics and fun stuff; everything from Mamma Mia to Piano steps on Youtube, Dismantling Belief to Worshipping Papa!

Thanks for the encouraging comments we have already received! It's appreciated hugely. grinning smiley

If you have any constructive criticism please say so! You can talk to CShell, Michael, or me(onyx)... we are the admin team. (I look after the back-end technical stuff too.)

We would really like to get to know you better too, so when you feel okay with sharing, drop into The Lounge, and add a post to the thread "Your Story", or "Introductions", or just start a new topic, and call it "onyx's Story" for instance.

The (rudimentary) User's Guide in the Foyer is there to give you some clues if you are new to forum usage. Otherwise, you can send me an email, or ask in the forum if you are unsure about something.

Have you thought about adding an Avatar to your posts? An avatar is a small picture that you choose to represent you. This can be uploaded from your computer to Papa's Home, by going into Control Centre, Avatar, and selecting a small image from your computer using browse. If you have an image in mind, but need help resizing it, just ask.

We have had a few technical difficulties with our web server in the past month, that has meant outage, missing emails, and missing posts...but that should be all sorted now. Thanks for your patience and prayers!

User's Guide: [papashome.com]
Email: admin@papashome.com

Blessings in Christ Jesus!

Love
Onyx

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Anonymous User
Re: Email Newsletter
October 30, 2009 06:27PM
Please sign me up for the newsletter. And thanks for getting in the front door of Papa's Home!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost