Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

Any Old Bush will do!

Recent Messages
Any Old Bush will do!
July 21, 2010 04:02AM

open | download - AnyOldBushWillDo.mp3

Hi Saints

I found this attached 20min sermonette by Major Ian Thomas an English Bible teacher. He preaches the message we have grown to love methinks ie that this Christian life we have, can only be lived by the life of Christ alone, in us. Christ in us, the hope of glory. Also that that life can be lived by "Any Old Bush" ie US......Sling
I am loving this mans heart and ability to pass on this truth.

I checked it out with Onyx and he suggested I post it on Papa Home. Lets know what you think!
Love and blessings
Eric
Re: Any Old Bush will do!
July 25, 2010 01:42AM
Hey "Old bush" I hope your feeling better today and enjoying some of the 'fields the gardener' has made for you this day.
Re: Any Old Bush will do!
July 27, 2010 11:50AM
Thank you Lion Heart.
I had a bummer of a day today but have surfed it on a 'wave of grace' again. Ain't God good!

Didn't have to grit my teeth and hang on again but trusted Jesus to bring me through as he is wont to do if we let Him.

Hardest lesson I have ever had to learn (and continue to learn) is to trust myself to Him alone today and tomorrow.
I'm off to bed and my prayer will be, Jesus, what are you going to give me tonight and tomorrow, cause I'm in for it whatever it is.
It's your job Lord to keep me in this scary promise, I can't but you can.

Nite nite Saints great to know your there.
Love and blessings
Eric aka Spurtle (a flat wooden stick used for 'stirring' porridge in Scotland) Happy Dance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost