Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

What Papa's Home is All About

Posted by forum_admin 
Recent Messages
What Papa's Home is All About
September 19, 2009 04:19AM
Welcome!

This web site is a community of those that choose to be here, to support one another, in life with God. The name Papa's Home comes from the scripture John 14:2, "In My Papa's Home there are many rooms. If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you," which is a slight paraphrase of scripture, to give our Heavenly Father the informal, personal, familiar diminutive. We, the founders, are of the belief that our Heavenly Father would have us address Him in this way, just as His Son, Jesus did.

It is open to people of all faiths and creeds, for we are all His children, that makes us brothers and sisters.

We hope that you will join us in this community, in discussion, in friendship, in desire to know better our Papa.

Again, Welcome! Feel free to dive in and enjoy yourself, but do read and abide by the House Rules.
smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2009 03:43AM by forum_admin.
Re: What Papa's Home is All About
October 01, 2009 04:42PM
This is sweet Onyx, I like this place..I hope you don't mind if I hang out here a little bit.smiling bouncing smiley
October 01, 2009 08:56PM
RainFields
This is sweet Onyx, I like this place..I hope you don't mind if I hang out here a little bit.smiling bouncing smiley
Welcome! Grab a bean bag, plomp down and enjoy the conversation! Group Hug

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Anonymous User
October 30, 2009 06:35PM
I love this website. I have been reading and lurking for awhile and now I am showing my face.
You all are so kind and loving towards one another And Onyx thank you for helping me with my internet browser.smiling bouncing smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2009 06:33PM by Phoebe.
October 30, 2009 09:38PM
Hiya Phoebe!!!!!We're all waving a welcome!

glad you made it !

shelley

It's not about what we are against, but Who we are for... and Who is for us.

October 30, 2009 10:53PM
Phoebe
I love this website. I have been reading and lurking for awhile and now I am showing my face.
The only suggestion I would make is to get rid of the dark grey color, it is quite hard to read over...
but i manage...no big thing.smiling bouncing smiley
Welcome Phoebe!!

Good to see you Big Hug!

Dark grey color? Um...what internet browser are you using? If it's Internet Explorer 6 (which came with XP early version), then it's time to upgrade that (it's a dangerous browser!). You should be seeing a translucent white background, as the pictures in the Users Guide show.

I am more than happy to help you do this...you can ask for help in the Computer Corner grinning smiley, that way others can follow along too.

Blessings,
Onyx

- Lenny Bruce
Anonymous User
October 31, 2009 01:31PM
Thanks onyx, I will look into that and catch you on the other thread. I didn't think anyone would willfully choose that color.
January 12, 2011 12:04AM
Just a request for all of you who were once part of TGJ forums; don't forget to drop by there and say "Hi y'all" occasionally grinning smiley ... they are missing you there.

- Lenny Bruce
January 12, 2011 05:28AM
Yah I went by there a couple of days back. Pretty quiet there...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost