Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile House Rules

Advanced

I so miss this place....sad smiley

Posted by RainFields 
Recent Messages
I so miss this place....sad smiley
March 04, 2010 09:40PM
Has anyone ever seen the program, "Flip this House", I think that's what has been happening at my house. And I'm just tired...I think I could possibly sleep for days, but again that's not so, I always seem to wake up after just six hours.
The stuff that has been going on here and still is, is so numerous and extensive I'd have to write a novel. When you say the phrase, "well, it can't get much worse than this", don't say that, cause it's not true! Here is a list of what has been going on, my parents, husbands parents-health issues and needing a little more help, both sets do not live close. Children-marriage, jobs, money, all three of them live at least an hour or more from us. Grandchildren, illness and their parents really don't need to miss work. Then there has been the crazy weather here. We actually were without electricity for 2 weeks and were using a generator, as was my parents, that was a very hectic 2 weeks and expensive. In just the past week, I was on my way to doctor, just a annual check up, this is about a 40 minute drive and on my way, a young lady called me and said she was told I took in birds, "uh, okay?", she had a cockatiel that her small sons were pulling the feathers out, she had taken the bird when another friend was shipped out but she needed to find a good home for her, (the bird was not a her, it was a he) I arranged to meet her after my appointment, I brought home another bird that can't fly because he's missing so many feathers and kept 2 grands, ran to husbands parents home to run some errands for them because on the same day as my appointment, my mother in law was getting out of the hospital. Oh, my doctor said my health was really good, I just had an Urinary tract infection, and I did not even know...weird.
But mostly I miss all you guys! I think of this place so much, I don't even have time to be writing right now and have been interrupted 4 times. I fall asleep with my iPod at night, I just need to hear what I so very badly miss, I miss interacting with others that see and believe like I do.
So, I guess I just don't want you to think I've abandoned this place or anyone here. Soon, maybe things will calm down a little, and I'll have more time for myself. But until then, I pray for you, I think of you and may Father's love bless you every day.

Sue Living Loved

"God's grace exists to point people to a love like no other love they have ever known."
Mike Yaconelli, Dangerous Wonder
Re: I so miss this place....sad smiley
March 05, 2010 07:20AM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sue Rainfields)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Been thinking and praying for you too. I hope that life settles down soon and you get some peace and quiet!! Life does seem crazy some times...and I'm struggling to get time here too.

Papa bring you peace and healing, along with your loved ones

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
March 05, 2010 11:42AM
Sue, it's great to hear that you're alive and kicking ~~ maybe too much kicking! as in life kicking you in the butt. It doesn't sound like you've let all this activity get you down -- good for you! Seems like a lot of people (and birds) depend on you, so I will pray that you can depend on the ever-dependable Papa for all your needs. May you "mount up with wings as eagles"!!!
March 06, 2010 03:15AM
Hi Sue!!
Good to hear from you!! I am just returning after about 2 months, so I understand how time flies and life can just go crazy -- Yours sounds CHAOTIC!!! Head Bang.
Write when you can, I look forward to hearing more from you. :-) HUGS to you!! (((((Sue)))))
March 08, 2010 09:02PM
Aaaahhhh! You guys are the greatest!Squish At this point and time, I don't think things will settle down, I've just got to learn to juggle a little better.Crazy I've been interrupted 3 times since I started writing this and I have to move along to another deal in about 15 minutes...so this will be short, not to sure about sweet.
Shell, there have been days I've wanted to bang my head against the hardest wall I could find, I've cried and sometimes I've even screamed. I then take a deep breath, then I say, "okay Father just show me", and He does. (ain't He great?)Amen
Just wanted you guys to know that our son that was going to the crazy church, they no longer attend that church, in fact no church as of right now. They had a split up and got back together only because they agreed not to go to that church or any other sister churches of that church. (wow, not sure I've ever typed that many churches in one sentence before!)
About my busy self....I quit my job a year ago this past January, I was a jeweler, I felt I needed to spend more time taking care of family and home. Well...(clearing my throat), I didn't really expect what has been going on, but I feel it is most definitely where I have to be at this point in time, in my life. I will grow and learn, and be loved and learn to love more and more. It will be okay.smileys with beer

May Father love you until you are exhilarated! Group Hug

Sue Living Loved

"God's grace exists to point people to a love like no other love they have ever known."
Mike Yaconelli, Dangerous Wonder
March 08, 2010 10:07PM
Hey Sue, that's great! (About your son, I mean!) Papa is working in your lives and long may he continue to do so!smileys with beer Please send an invitation to your son to join us here...we'd love to help him work through that detox situation.

Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
- Lenny Bruce
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Guests: 987 on June 05, 2015
Hosted by DownTownHost